Friday 8 November 2013

children's room with natural materials

children's room with natural materials
children's room with natural materials
children's room with natural materials

It was very hectic week at Rafa-kids and above that my older son lost front milk teeth, 
had an eye invection and  39.5 fever. 
You can understand my absence here all week,  but today I'm back!  

I started to plan our new Rafa-kids photo session with dark beds, and one of the atmosphere I would like to have, is natural colors and materials. Can you imagine an child's room without colors? Or just a bit of it? I mean white base, wooden floor, wooden storage, desk etc, and just few color accents. 

When I saw this house in the October issue VTwonen, I really liked the atmosphere of children's room. It is kept so simple but cosy and natural in the same time. 
This place is a home of Rosemarijn van Zandvoort , who is an stylist and owner of skattejaktstudio Label. She has very nice blog too : skattejaktstudio . Im definitely fan of her all house, you can see more of this beautifully renovated farmhouse in The Netherlands. Photos are made by Margriet Hoekstra.
I wish you a nice week- end.


children's room with natural materials

product suggestion : 
1/ letters : Raw Materials 2/ old desk : Combitex  3/ chair : Madam Stoltz 4/ Rattan puff : HK Living 6/ Hanger : Cobitex