Saturday 8 November 2014

I see STARS

Photographe et styliste : Annelie Klein Crédits : Kids on the moon, Noé & Zoë, Zara, Loud Apparel by fourmonkeys, BANGBANG CPH by fourmonkeys, NUNUNU, Kyl21
stars wall strikers in many colours
bobo choses collection AW2014
bobo choses anorak winter jacket with stars
stars leggings NOÉ & ZOË

It’s officially weekend and I see stars not because of Christmas! Stars are such a perfect shape to use in fashion and home deco. I’m very exited to see it coming all around in children's world and that many designers are inspired by it. It’s dreamy and classic shape doesn’t go out of fashion and get boring after some time. I really like the wall stickers, available in any possible colours. Bedding with starts is also one of my all time favourites. What about the fashion? The splash of super cool graphic stars on Bobo choses winter collection - do you like it ?  The gloves are absolutely beautiful. Can I have it in bigger size? 
I wish you a wonderful weekend!

restoration hardware baby&child furniture teepee with stars
restoration hardware baby&child furniture

photo’s 1/2/3/4/5 - 6 - 7/8/9-10