Monday 24 August 2015

black & white children’s rooms

black& white in children’s rooms black& white in children’s rooms H&M kids collection
black& white in children’s rooms
black& white children’s rooms

Our Monday’s inspiration for children room’s is back! 

I don’t know if you like it or not, but I’m afraid that the Black&White kids’ deco trend is still doing very well.  There is plenty of nice accessories to make a playful and original room for a child only by using this two colours. The H&M new kids’ deco collection also seems holding on to this . Black& White interior design is most of the time minimalistic and elegant, but sometimes we may feel is a bit to monotonus. I was giving few ideas how to decorate in this aesthetic here: black-kids-rooms

Personally I can’t really imagine only black and white room, not only for my children but also for me personally.  I will mainly miss natural textures in such a space. I found for you few examples, of a beautiful mix of wooden accessories for children with a simple graphics and white furniture. It makes a serene atmosphere I could definitely live in. 

children room in natural tones
children room in natural tones
children room from nordicleaves
children room from nordicleaves

Since a long time, I prefer sleeping in white and happily I pass this to my boys. My older son likes to sleep in this grey duvet and I made a white one for my younger one. ( since I couldn’t find a small size in pure white! )  I was afraid they would ask for colours and patterns, but it was not even a discussion about it, they really like it and I’m so glad they do! And what a wonderful, simple bunk beds set ups on these two pictures below,  quiet and calm. Perfect. 

bulid in bunk bed
bulid in bunk bed

Thank you for inspiration /  pictures are from : 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 ( 5 & 6)  (7 & 8 ) - 9 -10