Tuesday 15 December 2015

You are my star and 2 weeks break

kerstspecial 2015 vtwonen  Anke Helmich van StyleCookie

Are you also so busy ? 
The days seem to short to me and there is so many things to plan and to do.  My “ To Do List” is growing every day instead of getting shorter. Do I do something wrong?  On Friday 18th I will take a 2 weeks real break to enjoy my family and friends.  ‘Off is a new luxury’ don’t you agree?   I need so badly to just be present in my life, to switch off and to recharge my batteries for the new start of the year. Following my obsession with blue at the moment, hereby few inspiring ideas created by Anke Helmich from Studio StyleCookie / photo's by Dana van Leeuwen.  

kerstspecial 2015 vtwonen Anke Helmich van StyleCookie
kerstspecial 2015 vtwonen Anke Helmich van StyleCookie
kerstspecial 2015  vtwonen Anke Helmich van StyleCookie